Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Music, Links

"Away With The Tide"
 I've had this project in mind for years, meant to be an instrumental outlet for whatever facet of being I'm honoring at any given moment.  I've been writing music for years which has been getting filtered into this folder... recording demos.. background sounds and field recordings.. brief pieces on piano.  The first album is currently in the works and has been largely written in its entirety.
Last weekend I performed some of these songs live for the first time over a backdrop of pre-recorded soundtracks.  Check out the project on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/awaywiththetide
as I'll be posting video and audio from shows as well as upcoming shows and tour dates as they come.
Also, news and audio of the upcoming record will be posted.

I have some old songs John and I did together in Somewhere Beyond Echoes years before we made "A Whisper in the Garden."  I'll be posting links to download those sometime soon both here and at Somewhere Beyond Echoes facebook page.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Somewhere-Beyond-Echoes/106572052741049


No comments:

Post a Comment